It’s been a while since I have filled out one of these beauty surveys and as someone who follows several beauty blogs, I decided hey let’s do this one! I won’t be tagging anyone. Feel free to snag it and fill it out yourself!
Tag–Would You Rather: Beauty Edition
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Palettes and eyeshadows. This one was super-easy for me to decide. I only wear eyeshadow occasionally and I own 2 palettes (if that). I prefer to keep my shadows separated
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Cut if all off. Hair grows back
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral is far more flattering with my skin tone
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup. I don’t know how to clothes shop. I find it extremely frustrating.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. I had conjunctivitis once. Never again!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora. More options
7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Lip. I’d keep my coral color from Buxom (the actual shade name is Athens and it’s since been discontinued *weep*)
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Layers = Summer clothes in winter
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark. I usually keep them dark or neutral
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip. Because I don’t have one hahaha
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. I look weird with a standard ponytail
12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Lip gloss. I hate gloss
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I already fill them in every day so let’s bring back the 90s
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish. I couldn’t live without my makeup. Well, I could. Ya know.
Holy formatting, what happened?! Anyway, that’s that. I may or may not type up a new beauty recommendation post soon, especially since the one I did the last time around did so well. In the meantime, go find $1000 to spend on makeup.