I finally got around to checking out Influenster and in turn had a Vox Box sent to me. For whatever reason, Influenster was either proposing marriage or was informed I recently got engaged (I didn’t) because they sent me The Something Blue Vox Box. I wasn’t sure what to expect based off the description but I waited it out and finally my box arrived.
So what did I think of all the items I received? Well, for one, they’re definitely NOT wedding-related but I did enjoy most of the samples that I received.
- Luster Now Whitening Toothpaste: I’m in love with this toothpaste. It whitens my teeth almost immediately and actually tastes GOOD. So fresh and so clean.
- Q-Tips Precision Tips: These are great when you mess up a bit of your eye makeup and need a quick fix without starting all over. I love these because the container is travel-safe and is perfect to throw into an overnight bag.
- Kiss Eye Lashes: So I am going to share a story. Back in middle school, we had school dances almost every month. At one particular dance, I decided to wear fake eyelashes. Why? No clue. They lasted about 45 minutes until I ran to the bathroom and ripped them off. I couldn’t get my eyes to stop tearing and I vowed to never wear fake eyelashes again. Have I worn these yet? Nope. Am I going to? Probably not.
- Dr. Scholl’s For Her: I’m actually more comfortable in a pair of shoes than running around barefoot. I usually don’t experience any foot pain unless my toes are losing circulation. These look like they’re made for heel wearers, which I am not. Heels make me fall down (think The Birdcage) and my back hates me when I wear them. I’ll keep these on hand until I absolutely have to wear a pair of heels.
- My Trio Rings: Too gaudy for my taste. They included a small catalog, of sorts, to flip through. I wasn’t impressed by any of their rings. I’m a simple girl. I like solitaires, nothing big, with a basic band. If my boyfriend is reading this or if someone wants to pass this information along to him, that would be great.
I was a bit disappointed with this Vox Box. I was expecting more, not in quantity, but in quality. I am happy, however, that it wasn’t ALL wedding goodies. That definitely would have gone to waste.
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.