Long time, no….recipe? It’s been a while and I apologize for that. Things have been crazy between attending events and life, in general. Below is a NO BAKE dessert recipe so these are good if you’re in a rush and need to bring something somewhere.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (Jif creamy is the way to go)
- 1/4 cup cookie butter (Biscoff Spread is the ONLY cookie butter I always have on hand so I used it and it worked perfectly)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (I made my own crumbs by taking a rolling pin to Honey Maid honey-flavored graham crackers)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I recommend Ghiradelli but you can use whatever brand you prefer)
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with wax paper.
- Using a double boiler, melt together the butter, peanut butter, and cookie butter. Blend until smooth.
- Add in graham crackers and powdered sugar. Mix well, remove from heat, and pour into your prepared pan. Use a rubber spatula to even out the batter.
- Wash your double boiler and return to heat. Melt chocolate chips until smooth. Remove from heat and pour over peanut/cookie butter mixture. Smooth over the top and refrigerate for at least half an hour, until firm.
- Let stand at room temp. for a minimum of 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
These came out so tasty. If you follow this blog then you probably already know I’m not the biggest fan of peanut butter but I do love my Biscoff Spread and I think that really made these mesh well together.