I’m still on a Ninja kick. All I want to do is buy fruits and blend them and make wonderful juices. A favorite fruit of mine is papaya. I feel as though it doesn’t receive as much love as it deserves. New Yorkers know of Grey’s Papaya and their famous drinks. I guess this could kind of be considered a take on that? Regardless I felt the urge to make something using this great fruit.
- 1 whole papaya, cup into chunks with skin removed (I forgot to add these technical details to my previous smoothie recipe, whoops!)
- 2 whole apples, sliced with skin removed
- 2 whole white peaches, you know the drill by now
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar (or however much you’d like to make it sweet enough to your liking)
- Pulse the papaya, apples, and white peaches in the Ninja (blender).
- Add remaining ingredients and turn the Ninja completely “on”. Let it blend for about 2 minutes or so.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge first.
I’m constantly amazed by this device and cannot wait to make more drinks with it! Btw, the above was absolutely refreshing and perfect for a warm summer day.