I’m a snacker. I love to snack while I’m at work. I love having something I can mindlessly grab and eat while I bang out expense reports and go through hundreds of emails. The problem is, the office vending machine is full of junk food snacks. The bodega downstairs isn’t much better. Sure, they offer some varieties of nuts and such, but everything else is chips (full of sodium) and candy (full of carbs and sugar). That’s why I decided to seek a better option. That better option ended up being NatureBox. I got 50% off my first box since I was a newbie and moving forward it’s roughly $20 a month to receive 5 snacks that are on the healthy side and are, surprisingly, tasty. Below is what I received for the month of May. My June box just shipped and I’m excited to give my new snacks a try!
- Coconut Cashews: These were my second favorite snack in May’s box of goodies. Cashews are one of my favorite things to snack on. These cashews were made even better by adding a hint of coconut flavor (it’s not overpowering). They’re also easy to snack on and they’re filling!
- Apple Cinnamon Crunch: These were my least favorite but they were still pretty tasty. This was a mix of peanuts and other goodies, all with a hint of apple flavor. I barely tasted any cinnamon, which was mildly disappointing. Easy to snack on but not something I would add to my NatureBox pantry ever again.
- Honey Crunch Crisps: These were my favorite! Crunchy snacks with the right amount of honey flavor. I could have easily polished off this bag in one sitting but then this snack would no longer be considered healthy so…
- Salt & Vinegar Veggie Chips: I’ve always been a fan of salt and vinegar chips. These were good but my main issue is the fact it’s the only bag that does not reseal. Meaning either eat all servings in one shot (and risk going over your calories for the day) or wasting the remainder of the bag. I ended up doing the latter, which was a disappointment.
- Asiago & Cheddar Cheese Crisps: I love asiago and I love cheddar. Hell, I just love (almost) all cheese. These were easy to snack on since the flavor punch was so strong and they were fun to crunch away on. I’m looking forward to receiving these again somewhere down the line.
Overall, this is a great subscription if you, too, are a snacker and are looking for healthier options. Some of their snacks are also available in select Target stores. I might not continue with the monthly subscription but it’s easy to “pause” the plan at any time and pick it back up again later. If you’re interested in trying out a box for FREE (yes, free!) click this link and try it out! Happy Snacking!