Who else is stuck working from home due to the Coronavirus? Most of us? Great! Yes, it becomes rather boring and if you’re like me you constantly need to be doing something – anything! Luckily my job allows me to work from home, however, when I’m in the office I’m typically running around. At home? Not so much. I decided to whip up the below recipe that I originally discovered in this month’s issue of Food Network Magazine. I have to say, it did the trick when it came to keeping me sane.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon each zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- Preheat over to 325 degrees F.
- Line 13×9 inch pan with foil, with foil extending over sides
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes
- Reserve 1/2 cup of raspberries and 1 teaspoon lemon zest for later use
- Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, remaining zest, and remaining sugar in a large mixing bowl until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Gently fold in remaining raspberries and pour over crust
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set (not completely). Cool completely
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries and lemon zest
- Slice and serve!
These came out so good! Messy but good! I honestly don’t taste much of the lemon so if you’re looking for more of a citrus flavor, I would use two lemons. These definitely have more of a raspberry taste to them.