What’s a better thing to make than something hearty while we’re all quarantined and working from home? Also you’ve got to love a slow cooker during this time. Set it and forget it! Hop back on your Skype/Zoom calls while you wish smell-o-vision existed.
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs, cubed (halal stores have these pre-cubed)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 (.7 oz.) package dried Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 0z.) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of potato soup
- McCormick rotisserie seasoning, to taste
- 1 bag medium-size egg noodles
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, place in slow cooker with butter and dressing mix. Mix together.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Add to slow cooker cream cheese, soup, and rotisserie seasoning. Mix together.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles according to instructions on bag.
- Serve stroganoff over egg noodles.
This was incredibly easy to make. Perfect on a chilly rainy day or when you’re just craving something that hits the spot. Now can we please get out of quarantine?